1. The IVF process begins with a medical evaluation to ensure all of the necessary medical requirements are met.
2. Following, you will undergo ovarian stimulation, which involves the injection of medications, with revisions every three days to assess your treatment progress. The objective is to achieve a positive ovarian response.
3. Next, ovarian puncture is performed to extract your eggs, ideally obtaining 10 to 15 eggs.
4. Now it’s time for In Vitro Fertilization, which unites the sperm with the egg.
5. The embryos are then cultured, with close observation of their development.
6. Following successful development, the embryos are transferred to your uterus.
7. Fifteen days later, you will receive a blood test to determine whether pregnancy was achieved.