As an institute at the forefront of reproductive health, we generate innovation and internationally recognized scientific research for the creation of new alternatives that bring you closer to your dream of becoming a mother.
In association with the University of Sonora, we promote postgraduate programs to train experts in Assisted Reproduction through formal higher education programs, such as our Master's Degree in Gynecological Endocrinology and Infertility.
1. Pre-implantation diagnosis: nowadays we can avoid chromosomal and genetic defects in the future baby if we analyze the genome of the embryo. We have more than 10 years of experience and vanguard ensuring embryonic normality before the transfer.
2. Babies free of hereditary diseases: for couples carrying a hereditary disease, there is hope; one in four embryos can be normal and free of the familial disease that affects a couple with or without infertility problems. We specialize in finding a personalized solution in each case.
3. The best eggs produce the best embryos (Ovagen):
A vitally important issue for women over the age of 35 is that oocyte quality decreases dramatically. We devise and improve, in a personalized way, the diagnosis of ovarian quality and its relationship with embryo viability and success, at the same time as we work to rescue ovarian potential with regenerative treatments to recover the possibility of pregnancy with your own eggs.
4. Analysis of implantation markers in the endometriumIn order to determine the days on which the endometrium is apt to receive the embryo and those on which the embryo is most likely to implant correctly, we study the endometrial implantation markers and the molecules secreted by the embryo. This will allow us to determine the exact moment at which the embryo transfer should be carried out and thus increase the embryo implantation rate after an In Vitro Fertilization cycle.
5. We innovate with new treatments and contribute to universal knowledge to improve clinical practice: Reproductive medicine at Ingenes improves every day thanks to our training, capacity and experience in the area of clinical research, solving emerging hypotheses with the formal analysis of clinical results. We find solutions and share our knowledge.
6. We regenerate endometrial receptivity (Endogen): understanding and correctly diagnosing problems with the endometrium that receives and nourishes the embryo is vital to the achievement of pregnancy. We use novel stem cell technology, growth factors and correction of immunological abnormalities for a healthy and productive pregnancy.
"My experience with Ingenes was very calming all because of the staff, they were welcoming and made you feel at ease with everything."
Ingenes McAllen, TX.